is a visual communication session between two or more users regardless of their location, featuring audio and video content transmission in real time.
Video Conferencing Benefits
- You can run video conferences with remote colleagues on the run right from your internet browser. With video meeting you don’t waste your time and money on business vacations, cut event management costs, etc.
- You just need to schedule your video meeting, invite your colleagues and start video conference right away! Your video conferencing system will also send you a notification to remind you of your meeting. Additionally, video conferencing system interface is extremely user-friendly and does not need additional trainings.
- For efficient workflow video conferencing systems often provide different collaboration tools, such as screen and content sharing, slideshow, instant messaging. Collaboration tools allow multiple teams to work on a joint project, share their results and brainstorm ideas.
- As compared to phone talks, video conferencing is much closer to real life as it features visual contact. During a video meeting you can see user’s emotions and articulation and establish eye contact, which is crucial for social communication. Additionally, video conferencing systems do not allow users to distract, making it easier to focus on the communications as during a real meeting.
- Modern video conferencing systems are based on specialized codecs, proprietary protocols and actively using encryption, which is why security risks can only be caused by a human factor.
New blog posts
11 May, 2020 by Administrator
PETALING JAYA: Malaysia reported 70 new...
10 May, 2020 by Administrator
KUALA LUMPUR: There has been a marked increase...
6 May, 2020 by Administrator
PETALING JAYA: KTM Bhd has cleared the air...